ADHD Parenting Support Group Course is now Online
Lifetime access because ADHD lasts a lifetime
Launch Special - Sign up by 31 July 2018 and pay only *ZAR 395 (USD 30) for lifetime access to this course.
(regular price = ZAR 795 / USD 60)
*ZAR = South African Rands
Parent Training has proven to be the key to managing ADHD in the family.
Strong family involvement makes all other therapies such as medication, nutrition, exercise, OT and other therapies work properly. It also makes for a happier family life whenever ADHD is present.
4 out of 5 children with ADHD have at least one ADHD Parent who is quite probably struggling to manage his or her own ADHD.
Listen to the Sound of an ADHD Brain
Many parents cry when they hear the effects of ADHD on their children
Why do this course?
- Understand ADHD, the co-occurring conditions, how it is diagnosed and ALL the various treatment options
- ADHD is NOT only about medication
- The essential role of the family in managing ADHD
- Loads of practical tools to help you manage ADHD in your family or class.
- We use simple everyday language - not complicated medical terms that overwhelm you.
Share this with others battling with ADHD
Don't proscrastinate - Complete the form for full details - No Obligation