Important 1-on-1 Coaching Modules
- Written by: Dave Pughe-Parry
I listed in another article what 15 years of ADHD Coaching experience taught me are the Essential coaching modules. Those 12 modules assist ADDers to make significant and sustainable changes to their lives.
But, because we mostly work with adults ranging in age from early twenties to early sixties, most ADDers face the daunting task of making changes that have become deeply embedded in the fabric of their lives, not an easy or small exercise.
This is actually quite doable - each one of my clients knows their lives better than anyone else, and often they know what they want to change in terms of who they want to be, but not how to do it. Some clients are satisfied with the Essential set of modules provides, but many others only feel ‟half-full.”
This led me to develop modules that provide additional skills to enable my clients to feel more contented with the way they are living their lives most days. These modules I have divided into two groups. So after this list of Important Modules, there is a group I have called The Valuable Modules, as they provide - for most people - the last part of a consummate knowledge of how to lead a contented and productive life.
THE IMPORTANT GROUP
- Planning - You need to know where you are going
- Survival - Deal with life's challenges
- Thriving - Beat life most of the time
- Flourishing - You do to life!
- Sexuality - Appropriate sensuality with passion
- The S´s - No more rules
- Co-dependency - Dealing with people dependent on your ADHD
- Social Skills - Gracious Socialising
- Managing the Environment - Removing Distractions
- Communication - Understand and being understood