Valuable Coaching Modules
- Written by: Dave Pughe-Parry
This set - Group 3 in the hierarchy - of modules provides more finishing or rounding off for coaching clients. Looking at some of the names, such as Structure or Pride, you would be forgiven for thinking they should be in the Essential or Important groups.
They are there, but in a much broader style. Many themes or topics are in multiple modules in different guises, and in some cases the topics have their own modules.
These modules have narrow focus and are used when the need is specific to a client, such as the module on Business Roles or Pitching an idea or a project to potential investors.
The Grieving module is seldom used, simply because very few clients suffer a catastrophic loss while doing the coaching. If it comes out in the Impairments Assessment, it will be included in the client coaching modules.
- Grieving - Breaking the cycle of grief and depression
- Pride - Low self esteem is easy meat for pride
- Structure - The foundation of every kind of progress
- Technology - The seductive world of technology
- Business Roles - You can't be everything
- Pitching - Every thing needs to be sold